If you are a blogger in some social media website or a regular facebook or twitter user and resident in Gaza, you are invited to participate in our workshop on how to best use the social media in lobbying for human rights issues.
Thursday. December 6th from 9 am to 5 pm. At Al-Mathaf Hotel, Gaza.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to present yourself and your issues in a professional way.
- How to be credible and convincing.
- The western values and principles through a cross-cultural dialogue.
- Important techniques that can help you get your news feeds on top of the search results.
Topics covered include:
- The Western culture vlues and principles
- Coverage of the Palestinian issue in the Western media
- The problems of the Palestinian discourse in the social media
- The use of social media in networking and message dissemination
Note: Selected candidates will be granted certificates in social media lobbying and will take part in a professional Palestinian platform for social media.
To be a candidate in this workshop please send your C.V to this email: email@example.com by Sunday December 2nd.