Position: Full-time Regional Office Coordinator
Place: Euro-Med Monitor’s regional office in Beirut
Closing date: Friday, 20 January 2023 by 11:59pm (EET)
The Regional Office Cooridnator is responsible for organising office operations as well as overseeing, supporting, and supervising the work of employees, and ensuring they work productively and meet deadline. The Office Coordinator is also responsible for reporting office progress to the senior management, and delegating tasks to team members as requested by the management.
Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor youth-led, independent, nonprofit organisation that advocates for the human rights of all persons across Europe and the MENA region, particularly those who live under occupation, in the throes of war or political unrest, and/ or have been displaced due to persecution or armed conflict. Euro-Med Monitor is Geneva-based, with regional offices and representatives across the MENA region and Europe.
- Oversee, support, and supervise the work of team members in Lebanon.
- Manage general office operations and give reports to the senior management.
- Coach team members and delegate assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Interview, train, and mentor new staff members and interns.
- Manage the ongoing projects and handle administrative tasks as required.
- Serve as point of communication between the organisation and its target groups and partners in Lebanon.
- Ensure the team works in accordance with the organisation's strategy and policy.
- Perform other job-related duties as required.
- Delegation: Knows what responsibilities to delegate to team members to accomplish goals effectively.
- Problem solving: Takes proactive approaches to address problems.
- Innovation-minded: Makes new and practical ideas work.
- Organisational and time-management skills: Able to plan and organise tasks while managing time effectively.
- People-management skills: Listens, persuades, adapts, and synthesises information to communicate independent analysis.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver: Gets things done while exercising sound judgment; meets goals and quality criteria for delivery of required tasks.
Education: A master’s degree in business administration, human rights, public relations, or any other related field is ideal.
Experience: At least five years of professional experience in a related field.
Availability: The candidate must be willing and able to be available during off-hours (typically via the Internet but sometimes in person) to respond to overseas team members, the media, and to attend sessions with the writers.
Kindly submit your application to email@example.com no later than Friday, 20 January 2023 by 11:59pm (EET). Applications should include a letter of motivation in addition to a resume.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.